Fannie Mae is currently offering buyers up to 3.5% in closing cost assistance through October 31st, 2011. Buyers or their selling agents must request the incentive option upon submission of initial offer in order to be eligible. Initial offer must be submitted on or after June 14, 2011 and sale must close by October 31, 2011. Other restrictions apply.
Click here to download a color flyer: Download HP_Buyer_Incentive
HomePath® Buyer Incentive
Fannie Mae is currently offering buyers up to 3.5% in closing cost assistance through October 31, 2011.
The HomePath property buyer must meet the following qualifications to be eligible:
- Buyers and/or selling agents (the agent representing the buyer) must request the incentive upon submission of initial offer in order to be eligible.
- The initial offer must be submitted on or after June 14, 2011 and close by October 31, 2011. If an initial offer was made prior to the effective date, the offer is not eligible for the incentive.
- The sale must close on or before October 31, 2011. No exceptions will be made to this deadline.
- Only buyers purchasing a HomePath property as their primary residence may receive up to 3.5% in closing cost assistance. Second homes and investment properties are excluded from the incentive.
- Buyer must sign the Owner Occupant Certification Rider to the Real Estate Purchase Addendum.
- If a buyer's total closing costs are under 3.5%, the difference will not be available as a credit to the buyer
"Don't forget about our special Buyer Rebate Program that we offer – which is 30% of our commission is paid back to you the Buyer, as a rebate – in other words if you purchase a property for $500,000 you would receive $4,500.00 back to use for your closing costs, new carpet or paint, furniture or anything you like even cash if your lender approves"
Hawaiian Americana Realty, Inc | Mark Howard — Owner/ Broker/Founder — RB 20384
1888 Kalakaua Ave., C312
Honolulu, HI 96815